Fire Damage Knoxville Basement
This home in Knoxville had fire damage in their kitchen and dining room. Very distressed after the fire was extinguished, the homeowners called SERVPRO of Cedar Bluff. The crew arrived quickly and began to clean up the fire damage and water damage. They also did a thorough cleaning to remove any residual odor from the soot. The homeowners in Knoxville were delighted with the work. Our technicians are highly trained and experienced with every fire damage situation from fire restoration to odor removal. We are the Fire, Water, Mold, and Cleaning Experts - available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for your emergency.